For years, Men have always been told to MAN up and be the man that you are. With that statement, what does that REALLY mean? what does it mean to MAN up? Does that mean that men arent suppose to cry? That men don't have feelings? A real mean is SUPPOSE to feel and suppose to cry. Everyone is entitled to their emotions. Men may show their hurt a little different but please believe they have pain too. A lot of men, just as women, don't have their fathers in their life to teach them how to be men so they run to the streets, follow the guidance from another family man or believe it or not they just grow up. They typically just FIGURE IT OUT. And THAT is unfair. Here are a few things to help you on your journey to becoming a man:
1. Know yourself. Find out who you are and respect the person you are
2. Be knowledge about something. What ever it is that captures your attention, be knowledgeable about it.
3. Know when you have made a mistake and apologize for it.
4. Let go of self-destructive thoughts or customs
5. Clean yourself, even if you are living out in the woods. There is nothing like being clean and fresh at all time. This too will make you feel comfortable
6. Take some time and exercise. This will allow you some breathing time to yourself
7. Develop some principles for yourself
8. Be ambitious in your own way
9. Use your inner gentleman. Treat people the way that you want to be treated
10. LOVE WHO YOU ARE. If you don't like you, CHANGE YOURSLEF